- Outreach & Discipleship
- Print & Video
- Church Leadership
Psalms, Hymns, and Spiritual Songs of Faith
View a list of changes made to the the new edition of Living Hymns.
Considered by many pastors and music leaders to be the outstanding hymnal for today's Bible believing church. Nearly 900 pages of the greatest church music of the ages, from "A Mighty Fortress" to "How Great Thou Art." A wealth of inspiration in both words and music. This hymnal is choice not only for musical quality and enduring popularity, but also for a strong scriptural message.
View a list of our orchestration books available for all instruments.
OUTSTANDING FEATURES IN THIS THIRD EDITION:
• Hundreds of Classic Hymns—Many pastors and leaders consider Living Hymns to be the largest and best collection of hymns ever assembled into one hymnal.
• New Hymns Added—We've included hymns that have never been included in previous printings of Living Hymns
• Gospel Choruses—Because their effectiveness and enjoyment, particularly by young people, all-time favorites have been included
• Revised and Updated Indexes—Easy reading, general index of first lines, titles, and first line of choruses plus a comprehensive topical index containing many subjects with thousands of listings.
• Size—Because of the number of pages found in Living Hymns, one would be led to believe that it would be hard to handle, but because of the "Bible style" used and its special binding materials, you will find the 6" x 9" x 1-3/8" book to be one of the easiest you have ever handled. (832 pages, hardback)
• Colors available—Blue, Burgundy.
• More Readable Fonts
• Consistent look throughout
• A verse that corresponds with the hymn
fast and great service Kim Wright on Dec 5, 2017
Living Hymns Hymnal is a great Hymnal. I was very happy to see the new songs added. It is put together very well. Unknown on Oct 31, 2017
I am so pleased that Striving Together Publications has taken on the task of re-typsetting and adding a number of hymns. I have always enjoyed this hymnal, and it is even better. I particularly appreciate the addition of "Be Thou My Vision" and "Till the Storm Passes By." T. Silver on Jan 24, 2012