Living Beyond Your Capacity Student Edition Download
Living Beyond Your Capacity Student Edition
Understanding the Spirit-Filled Life
by Paul Chappell
The wonderful Holy Spirit of God desires to come into your life at salvation and unfold a daily work of power, grace, and transformation. He can enable you to live a supernatural life—a life that exceeds your human capacity. Through this thirteen-lesson curriculum, begin discovering and experiencing the reality of the Spirit-filled life!
Lesson topics include:
- The Holy Spirit’s ministries to the Christian
- The Holy Spirit’s enabling for Christian service
- Spiritual gifts
- The battle of the flesh
- The power of God’s Word in spiritual victory
- What it means to walk in the Spirit
- Evidences of the Spirit-filled life
- And much more!
This ministry download contains the following resources:
Printable Student Outlines
Companion outlines are available on this download. These outlines include blanks that students or members of a group study may fill in during the lessons and also provide support Scripture verses that are used throughout each lesson.
These are excellent tools to engage members of a class or group study. Giving study participants a tangible resource encourages faithfulness to the class, provides participants with a devotional tool for use throughout the week, and allows them to review what they learned previously.
For each of the thirteen lessons, our presentation slides include the following:
- Thirteen pre-made presentations for each lesson
- Editable slides in PowerPoint
- JPG slide files for each lesson
- Full and wide screen formats
Social Media Graphics