Different by Design Teacher Edition Download
Different by Design Teacher Edition
Format: Digital download license. Purchase one per teacher.
The Christian life is to be a condition of the heart that shows up in a lifestyle. Throughout Scripture, God commands us to keep a right heart with Him and to live a lifestyle that pleases Him. Yet, many Christians today seem to believe, “God doesn’t care what I do, so long as my heart is right on the inside!”
This personal Bible study reveals God’s heart for a biblical lifestyle. In it, you will be challenged not to separate “who you are” from “how you behave.” You will be admonished to live very differently from the world and from today’s “pop-culture.”
Each and every page of this study will compel you to “walk worthy”—to live in a way that outwardly honors the Lord—to allow your relationship with Christ to flow into every act, every word, every thought, every deed, and every attitude of life.
“Have it your way” Christianity is empty, frustrating, self-centered, fruitless, and pointless. God teaches us in His Word that we are to be different—by His design! This study will remind you that a godly life is a different life, and that God’s way of living is still the best way!
This Bible study is perfect for:
- Teachers who are mentoring young Christians in godly living
- Teenagers seeking to understand spiritual maturity and Biblical living
- Parents laboring to nurture their family in Christ-likeness
- Adults desiring to conform to the image of Christ in daily living
This download contains the following resources:
A Printable PDF of the Teacher Edition
For each of the thirteen lessons, our presentation slides include the following:
- Pre-made presentations for each lesson
- Editable slides in PowerPoint
- JPG slide files for each lesson
- Full and wide screen formats