- Church Leadership
- Print & Video
- Sale Items
Daily in the Word Third Edition
A Biblical Journey in Personal Discipleship
by John Honeycutt
Striving Together is thrilled to introduce this third edition of Daily in the Word! Daily in the Word is a ten lesson study of basic Bible principles and doctrine for every believer who is serious about becoming a multiplying disciple of Jesus Christ. This new third edition of Daily in the Word features a comprehensive work book that has been completely revised, edited, and complemented with a full array of practical application, interactive training, and helps for personal spiritual growth and study.
Daily in the Word is designed to be a journey in personal discipleship that leads every Christian to not only be a disciple, but to make disciples! It is written to be a one-on-one partnership with a discipler training a disciple who will then be able to train others. Each lesson contains a content section with fill-in-the-blanks, an application section with discussion and follow-up study assignments, and a daily the word section designed to give each disciple a personal time in God's Word. The answer key will be emailed to you after your order is placed.
Throughout the Daily in the Word process, disciples are also trained how to transfer their faith to others and how to lead others into the same journey of spiritual growth. This edition of Daily in the Word is the most interactive, practical, doctrinal, and user-friendly edition yet! It will help you disciple and develop disciple-makers at the same time!
Daily in the Word (third edition) features the following:
• A complete answer key (emailed following the completion of your order)
• An 8.5 by 11 inch, four color work book
• Detailed instructions for both disciple and discipler
• Twelve easy-to-follow, interactive lessons packed with biblical truth
• Discipleship training modules for multiplying disciple-makers
• Practical, real-life application for each lesson
• Daily in the Word Scripture writing and personal study for each lesson
• A complimentary support website with support materials for further reference and study
(128 pages, paperback)
I was born again and wanted a formal training about Christianity, Bible, and God. A church I was attending offered discipleship through this program. It took me about 9 months to complete but it was the best time I ever spent! This is the best investment I have ever made. I KNOW God. Now I know how to teach others about God. Is there anything more important? Tracy Combs on Nov 22, 2009